WEDDING PACKAGE DAY-OF
- Your head coordinator will maintain the wedding checklist to work together before the big day.
- We will prepare the reception and ceremony diagrams.
- An extensive wedding day timeline is drafted, revised, and finalized by your coordinator.
- The week of your wedding we confirm all hired vendors.
- All our coordinators team are scheduled and organized for the day of your wedding.
- The Wedding Planner and assigned coordinators will set up the Wedding Ceremony, Cocktail and Reception.
- Our Team will confirm arrival of hair & make up persons.
- The team will make sure transportation is on time.
- The coordinators will make sure Floral delivery for bride, bridal party, and family members.
- All signage will be checked at the ceremony and reception sites
A coordinator will be responsible for each of the following activities: Ceremony, Cocktail and Reception.
- Our team will coordinate with all hired vendors for set-up and take-down.
- Your head coordinator will confirm possession of rings prior to the ceremony.
- The coordinator will distribute all items related to the wedding ceremony, flowers, ring pillow and flower baskets.
- Our team will check sound system for officiate & musicians.
- confirmation that the ceremony site is properly set up.
- Your coordinator will coordinate with those involved in the ceremony.
- Your head coordinator will cue the music during the ceremony.
- Direct the guests to the cocktail.
- Your coordinator will transfer miscellaneous items from the ceremony site to the reception site.
- Cocktail music will be confirmed by playlist.
- Coordinate drinks to be ready on time.
- During set-up, your coordinator will arrange all seating cards, place guest book and will ensure the linen is properly placed and all tables are set-up accordingly
- Direct the guests to the reception.
- During set-up, your coordinator will check floor plans for placement of all tables, chairs, linen, glassware, flatware, china, server, glasses and chargers.
- The coordinator will make Placement of cake topper, knife, table numbers, favors and menu.
- Our team will work together with banquet captain and will review the schedule for food.
- Our team will work together with the open bar company to make sure to start on time.
- The head coordinator will work together with the Band (DJ) about playlist, wedding schedule and announcements.
- We will greet guests upon arrival and direct guests to their tables.
- The grand entrance will be announcement by the bridal party.
- Our team will maintain supervision entire reception.
- Our closing crew will pack up all bride & groom specialty items and load into assigned vehicles.
- The vendors should come back and pick the rental items up at the end of the party.
- We will check out with the venue and make sure everything is in order and properly shut down.
Have a question about your event and need help? We’re here to help! Fill out the form below and one of our event planners will reach out to you shortly.
Our team will be happy to provide pricing and packages for your special day.